Monday, April 5, 2010

Power Point Evaluation

The other day in class, we watched classmates as they presented power point presentations about potential future jobs. Two of my favorites included a power point made by Hunter Ramsey and a power point made by Tori Carey. I really liked Hunter's because even though he said he is most likely not going to go into studying sharks, his power point was very informative. He made a really good choice in videos because it definitely caught the whole class's attention! I liked Tori's a lot because her background brought me back to my preschool days with the big letters and shapes. I really like the idea of becoming a preschool teacher and having a profound effect on children. She did a good job presenting her potential career.

1 comment:

  1. i really enjoyed you presentation. I never knew being a cook would be so fun. Nice background and video, i loved his accent

    ReplyDelete