Friday, January 22, 2010

Top Tech Tip!

The other day in class, a computer whiz by the name of Joe Hatch came to tell us all about computer basic security. The Top Tech Tip (can YOU say that three times fast?) that I choose is for Mac users, specifically for those who use Safari. It is to reset Safari often so that if a hacker chooses your computer, they will have no idea if you go to banking sites or what your passwords are. I think this is a great tip because I have never really thought about the importance of wiping the browser clean and keeping it secure until Joe Hatch brought it up.
Personally, I think it is terrible that there are these hackers and virus makers out there. How rude! But we learned that it is very important to protect our computers to the best of our abilities. Thanks Joe!
Oh, and the picture at the top is an example of Wordle! I used words from my three blogger entries so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment