Thursday, January 14, 2010

Introduction to Me


Hi, my name is Morgan Fisher and I am from a suburb right outside the capital of the great United States of America. Springfield, Virginia has been my home for ten years because my mom retired from the Air Force in 1999. Before Virginia, I lived in Ohio, San Antonio, and Japan. I worked at Starbucks for two years and became addicted to coffee so if you ever see me looking exhausted, it is because I did not have my morning cup o' joe. I am not too broken up about my reliance on caffeine because coffee is delicious. In high school, I ran cross country, track, swam on the swim team, played soccer, and played lacrosse for a while.
My "secret" that I posted on my sticky note was that I played soccer since kindergarten but quit recently and now I desperately miss it! I miss everything about the game and so I go to the pick up soccer games (although they are not very teamwork-oriented) and played intramural soccer. Our team won the championship game!

I am also rushing this semester but have not decided which sorority to join yet. I hope to get involved with TUVAC this semester because I like helping people out when they are in need. Hopefully this semester goes okay with 18 credits.

I like to think that I am experienced with computers. I did not actually take the online computer test because I figured I should learn more about computers so hopefully this class will help a lot!
Feel free to email me
here.

4 comments:

  1. Great blog. I want to get involved with TUVAC this semester too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog! i love starbucks :)im taking 18 hours this sem also, hopefully it wont be too hectic with the rush/pledging process:(. good luck with everything !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome you can drink that much coffee, actually it is awesome that you like the taste of coffee. I love the smell of it, if that counts for anything. Good luck with your 18 hour course load!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice post, Morgan - I can relate to the coffee addiction!

    ReplyDelete